Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 3 - MTC e-mail August 14, 2009

August 14, 2009

I just wrote a huge email and it is lost!!!!! …it has been an interesting week... I am sending a hand written letter to explain more...

One of the elders was going to leave... through some miracles he stayed...

oh man, I am so frustrated that the email didn't work... the other part of the email had responses to other people's letters, but it got delteted and i didn't have the time to write.

I AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH!!!! AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

My testimony keeps growing in unique and unexpected ways... I know this gospel is true with all of my heart... I had an amazing teaching experience yesterday... we taught our progressive investigator... Cynthia. I felt what it was like to be lead by the spirit during a lesson... we testified and taught to her needs. we testified with the sprit so strong in the room, that what she was feeling was the sprit witnessing to her that what we were teaching her was true... she started to cry and so did we, the spirit was so strong... I used to never cry when I felt the spirit. Here in the MTC it seems so much stronger that I can't help it any more, especially when I am bearing my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment