Monday, July 19, 2010

Ft. Myers Week 11

Well, I’m sitting here just not reallyeven knowing where to start!

Oh, HERMANA BAUM AND I WILL BE TOGETHER ANOTHER 6 WEEKS!!!! We are so excited! The Lord really has blessed us so much as we have served together. She will finish her mission here. We're just going to work even harder to make sure that she ends on an amazing note. We're set to have a baptism every weekend! So it is soooo exciting! I’ve wanted that my entire mission! But not only that, there are many families we are teaching. It really doesn't get any better than that!!!! We truly are so blessed. I don't even feel like we deserve it, but we'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other!

Oh, it’s been HOT down here! HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!! I have fantastic missionary tan lines, especially on my feet! That’s something I am definitely proud of!

Next week I’ll write more. I just didn't know what to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment