Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ft. Myers Week 5

Here is a picture of one of the families here that I love, and here is a picture of Alex. He is the cutest little kid! He was baptized this last Sunday. One day we were pulling out of our favorite gas station, and I just felt prompted that we needed to turn down a road that we had never been down before. Well, I'm sure glad we did because we found his family! I think I shared it before, but we taught him about the three little pigs and the big bad wolf and likened it to Helaman 5:12. He is setting the example for his whole family. It is so amazing!!!

Well, we didn’t have any time to email with the holiday and we were too busy yesterday but I thought I would just send a quick hello! Things are going great in Ft. Myers. Sister Baum and I had the best week we’ve ever had on our missions last week. It was fantastic! Can you believe that we found and set 7 baptismal dates in one day?! It's ridiculous!!! The Lord definitely has His hand in the work. We’re excited to get out and work today! Hope you like the pictures!

Love you all!

Hermana Vaughan-Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment